Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really quick meal to prepare and very tasty. Pork tenderloin medallions are sauteed and topped with a thickened fresh peach sauce consisting of garlic, sage and chicken broth.
- Heat oil on medium high heat and saute pork slices lightly seasoned with salt and pepper for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove pork to plate, cover and keep warm.
- Add butter, garlic and sage to pan and cook until garlic is soft.
- Mix cornstarch and chicken broth and add to pan.
- Cook over high heat stirring constantly until sauce is thickened.
- Add peach slices and cook just until heated.
- Arrange pork on plate with peaches and serve with sauce.
Thanks Marie for a very nice recipe that is easy and quick to make, the peaches make it not too sweet. I might add some cream to the sauce next time.