Prep 3 hrs
Cook 50 mins
It is the tastiest and most moist pork I have ever roasted. Family loves it too...serve with potatoes! Yum Yum!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (silver skin removed)
- pan dripping, from pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons pork marinade (thoroughly mixed)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Combine all marinade ingredients and reserve 2-3 tablespoons Place the pork tenderloin and marinade in a Ziplock bag and let marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a hot skillet over medium-high heat, sear each side of tenderloin for 2-3 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for 30-40 minutes or until the meat has reached 160 degrees. Let rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, place the skillet back on the stove over medium heat. Add the chicken broth and scrape up all the browned pieces from the bottom of the pan. Add the marinade and let it boil down for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter and remove from heat stirring until butter has melted. Pour over the pork tenderloin.
This is our favorite for pork tenderloin! Made it just as directed, except I use 2 lbs tenderloin ( 2 1 pound pieces) . I serve it with mashed potatoes and a vegetable. Highly recommended !
Made exactly as written but I did marinate the pork for 8 hours, wow, was it ever flavorful. It was perfection, tender and oh so flavorful. This quick and easy to make dish was splendid served with Jamaican rice and peas and butter roasted carrots. What a great meal we had. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe. My dh enjoyed it so much that he has already asked me to make it again.