1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin in Brandied Almond Cream Sauce
chez patty's Note:
comes from my mothers kitchen, and im not sure just where/whom she got it from.....tasty...a bit fancy and more importantly easy!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim the fat from the tenderloin and cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- 2Sprinkle meat with the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- 3salt and pepper the meat, then let it sit till ready to cook.
- 4Sauté the slivered almonds and garlic in the olive oil, till golden.
- 5Remove from pan.
- 6Discard garlic.
- 7Sauté meat 8-10 minutes each side.
- 8Transfer meat to warm plate.
- 9Add brandy to pan and flame.
- 10When flame dies, add cream, and stir well.
- 11Add meat and almonds.
- 12Heat thru and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin in Brandied Almond Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.7
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 179.3 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 50.9 g