Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
comes from my mothers kitchen, and im not sure just where/whom she got it from.....tasty...a bit fancy and more importantly easy!!!
- Trim the fat from the tenderloin and cut into 3/4 inch slices.
- Sprinkle meat with the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
- salt and pepper the meat, then let it sit till ready to cook.
- Sauté the slivered almonds and garlic in the olive oil, till golden.
- Remove from pan.
- Discard garlic.
- Sauté meat 8-10 minutes each side.
- Transfer meat to warm plate.
- Add brandy to pan and flame.
- When flame dies, add cream, and stir well.
- Add meat and almonds.
- Heat thru and serve.