I love to cook pork like this. I have also used this marinade with pork chops. I have adapted this from Lean and Loving It.
- In a shallow glass casserole dish, combine bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce, cilantro, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, water, and thyme, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the pork, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 8 to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Coat a baking sheet or the bottom of your roasting pan with tin foil, making sure the entire sheet is covered. The marinade tends to burn on and it’s a pain to wash.
- For tenderloin: Place the tenderloins, side by side without touching, on a wire rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- For chops: Place pork chops on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 160ºF, basting occasionally with the marinade. Discard any unused marinade.