1/6 Photos of Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon-Brown Sugar Marinade
8 hrs 30 mins
I love to cook pork like this. I have also used this marinade with pork chops. I have adapted this from Lean and Loving It.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow glass casserole dish, combine bourbon, brown sugar, soy sauce, cilantro, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, water, and thyme, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- 2Add the pork, cover, and marinate in the refrigerator, turning occasionally, for 8 to 12 hours.
- 3Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- 4Coat a baking sheet or the bottom of your roasting pan with tin foil, making sure the entire sheet is covered. The marinade tends to burn on and it’s a pain to wash.
- 5For tenderloin: Place the tenderloins, side by side without touching, on a wire rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 6For chops: Place pork chops on a baking sheet.
- 7Roast for 30 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 160ºF, basting occasionally with the marinade. Discard any unused marinade.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon-Brown Sugar Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.6
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.5 mg
- Sodium 1489.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 49.5 g