Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tender pork marinated in special sauce. May also be grilled.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Mix together last 4 ingredient.
- Pour over pork in heavy plastic zip lock bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade and place on rack of shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F/71 degrees C.
- You can thicken marinade with some cornstarch -- it makes a delicious gravy.
We had this for supper last night. It was delicious, exactly what I had in mind when I went recipe hunting! My 4 year old daughter, who we lovingly refer to as "the vegetarian" ate two helpings at supper, and then two more as her bedtime snack. Needless to say we will make this often! As a busy family, ease and speed of preparation are paramount and this definatly qualified.