Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender pork marinated in special sauce. May also be grilled.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together last 4 ingredient.
- Pour over pork in heavy plastic zip lock bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade and place on rack of shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F/71 degrees C.
- You can thicken marinade with some cornstarch -- it makes a delicious gravy.