Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Tender and delicious. A little bit different too.
Make and share this Pork Tenderloin Grand Marnier recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tenderloin into slices about 2" thick and pound to flatten into cutlets.
- Or save yourself the work and have your butcher do this for you.
- Mix the beaten egg and sour cream.
- Dip cutlets in the egg mixture and then the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil/butter just a few minutes per side.
- Lay in bottom of casserole dish and cover with mushrooms.
- Blend the sauce ingredients and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Pour over pork and mushrooms.
- Bake 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
My husband told me that this was the best meal that I had made in a very long time. Even my kids enjoyed this meal.