Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Tender and delicious. A little bit different too.
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Grand Marnier
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sliced shallot
- Cut tenderloin into slices about 2" thick and pound to flatten into cutlets.
- Or save yourself the work and have your butcher do this for you.
- Mix the beaten egg and sour cream.
- Dip cutlets in the egg mixture and then the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil/butter just a few minutes per side.
- Lay in bottom of casserole dish and cover with mushrooms.
- Blend the sauce ingredients and simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Pour over pork and mushrooms.
- Bake 40 minutes at 400 degrees.
My husband told me that this was the best meal that I had made in a very long time. Even my kids enjoyed this meal.