I found this online while looking for recipe using pomegranate molasses. It looks fantastic, and I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (500 g) pork tenderloin, fillet
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 orange, zest of
- 1/2 lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 teaspoons pink peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
To prepare pork
- 1Marinade: Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse a couple of times.
- 2Reserve 2 tablespoons for the sauce.
- 3Place the pork fillet in the marinade and leave for about 4 hours.
- 4To prepare pork: Preheat the oven to 400c.
- 5Season the pork well with salt and pepper.
- 6Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on medium heat and sear the pork all over.
- 7Place it in the oven 6-7 minutes or until cooked to your likeing.
- 8The pork should be just cooked through and a little pink still.
- 9Remove the pork and allow to rest.
- 10Deglaze the pan with the orange juice.
- 11Bring it to the boil and reduce by half, add the chicken broth, bring to the boil, and reduce it all by half.
- 12Whisk in the reserved marinade, butter and the tablespoon of pomegranate molasses.
- 13Sice the pork into diagonals 1cm thick, and serve with the sauce spooned over.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Filet With Pomegranate Molasses
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 455.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 172.6 mg
- Sodium 917.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 53.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of
lemons, zest of