Top Review by CountryLady
This was absolutely delicious served with steamed rice and brussel sprouts!! Since there were no shallots at our local market, I used a red onion. I reduced the amount of cream to 1 cup and there was lots of sauce. Thanks Miller!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim pork and slice it into 1-inch medallions.
- With a mallet, lightly pound each medallion to obtain even thickness, and then dust the medallions with flour.
- In a skillet, heat the oil, add the pork and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until they are cooked medium-well.
- Add the mushrooms and shallots and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the mustard and heavy cream, and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- Serve with a favourite vegetable and rice or potato.