1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin Dijonnaisse
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim pork and slice it into 1-inch medallions.
- 2With a mallet, lightly pound each medallion to obtain even thickness, and then dust the medallions with flour.
- 3In a skillet, heat the oil, add the pork and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until they are cooked medium-well.
- 4Add the mushrooms and shallots and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- 5Add the mustard and heavy cream, and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly (about 1 to 2 minutes).
- 6Serve with a favourite vegetable and rice or potato.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Dijonnaisse
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.9
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.8 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 232.9 mg
- Sodium 302.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 39.3 g