Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is sure to become a family favorite as it is ours! This recipe comes compliments of my Father in Law - whom has graciously allowed me to post his masterpiece!
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- Place pork tenderloins on rack in shallow roasting pan so that small end of one fits next to large end of the other, making 1 uniform roll about 9 inches long.
- In a small bowl, combine and mix into a paste the garlic, parsley and mustard.
- Spread paste all over pork roll.
- Wrap with enough bacon hold 2 pieces together (we just lay bacon on top - or secure with toothpicks).
- Let stand to marinade 30 minutes
- Roast about 40 minutes at 420°F or until meat thermometer reaches 170°F.
- Remove pork to serving platter (and remove toothpicks - if used)
- Deglaze pan with wine and chicken stock, stirring up browned bits. Reduce sauce slightly and pour over pork.
- Garnish platter with parsley sprigs. Slice thinly to serve.