This is sure to become a family favorite as it is ours! This recipe comes compliments of my Father in Law - whom has graciously allowed me to post his masterpiece!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork tenderloins on rack in shallow roasting pan so that small end of one fits next to large end of the other, making 1 uniform roll about 9 inches long.
- 2In a small bowl, combine and mix into a paste the garlic, parsley and mustard.
- 3Spread paste all over pork roll.
- 4Wrap with enough bacon hold 2 pieces together (we just lay bacon on top - or secure with toothpicks).
- 5Let stand to marinade 30 minutes
- 6Roast about 40 minutes at 420°F or until meat thermometer reaches 170°F.
- 7Remove pork to serving platter (and remove toothpicks - if used)
- 8Deglaze pan with wine and chicken stock, stirring up browned bits. Reduce sauce slightly and pour over pork.
- 9Garnish platter with parsley sprigs. Slice thinly to serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Dijon
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 181.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.1 g