Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was looking for a recipe to use up some dried cranberries and to try the maple syrup I received in the food swap. This one, printed in the Houston Chronicle, caught my eye. Pork tenderloin cutlets are delicious, the sauce is very nice, and the dish is prepared in minutes! Cranberries and maple - defintely Wisconsin (Midwest U.S.)
- Pound pork slices until 1/4 inch thick.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large, heavy frying pan, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- Add pork and sauté for about 3 minutes or until cooked, turning once.
- Remove pork and set aside.
- Add onion to frying pan and sauté for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in stock, vinegar, syrup and cranberries; bring to a boil.
- Cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return pork to mixture and heat through.