Cookin' in Texas's Note:
I found this recipe on Campbell's Kitchen. Pork tenderloin is split and filled with a stuffing of chorizo sausage, salsa and Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Herb Croutons, grilled to perfection and served with a mango-orange-cilantro sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin, butterflied
- 1 cup chunky salsa, Pace
- 7 1/2 ounces chorizo sausage (about 2 cups) or 7 1/2 ounces pepperoni, cooked, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup herbed croutons, Pepperidge Farm Garlic, crushed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 mango, ripe, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1Put the pork between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Working from the center, pound the pork flat into a 14 x 6-inch rectangle. Remove the plastic wrap. Stir 1/2 cup of the salsa, the chorizo and croutons in a medium bowl. Spread the chorizo mixture lengthwise down the center of the pork. Fold the sides over the filling to form a 14-inch long roll. Tie the pork crosswise at 2-inch intervals with kitchen twine.
- 2Add the remaining salsa, orange juice, cilantro, brown sugar and mango to an electric blender or food processor container. Cover and blend the mixture until it’s smooth and pour into a 10-inch skillet. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook and stir for 20 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- 3Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the pork for 20 to 30 minutes or until cooked through but slightly pink, turning the pork over halfway through cooking.
- 4Remove the pork from the grill and let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice the pork and serve with the mango sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Cubano With Mango Mojo
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 800.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 33.4 g