1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu
Buddy P's Note:
This a fantastic recipe I developed from a chicken cordon bleu recipe a chef gave me about 20 years ago. This recipe takes time to make, but it is well worth the effort! It is the special occasion meal most requested by my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you have a butcher, ask him to "T-bone" the tenderloin, otherwise: With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- 2Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- 3Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- 4Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- 5Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- 6Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- 7Lay the Swiss cheese on the chicken breast.
- 8Roll up and tie or skewer to hold together.
- 9Dip the rolled tenderloin in flour, then dip in eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- 10Bake at 350-375°F for one hour or until done.
- 11Slice into 1-inch slices and serve.
- 12I like to serve with asparagus and candied sweet potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 402.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.8 g