Recipe by Rita~
It is fresh fig season! Tender figs and succulent pork need I say more!
Top Review by Emily C
Made the marinade with red wine vinegar because it's what I had on hand... not a juice kind of girl, so I left it out. Marinated pork for an hour... DELICIOUS DELICIOUS DELICIOUS!!!! This is definitely a keeper!!!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 large fresh figs, cut inhalve or 16 small figs, whole
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine honey, Dijon Mustard, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, orange juice, olive oil and garlic in a resealable bag. Add tenderloin pieces and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Alternately thread tenderloin pieces and figs onto skewers. Place on preheated grill and cook for about 8 minutes turning every two minutes, or until done.