1/11 Photos of Pork Tenderloin
5 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix garlic, salt, pepper & thyme in small bowl.
- 2Rub mixture over tenderloin and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 3Heat olive oil over med. high heat. and brown pork on all sides, approximately 7 minute total.
- 4Remove pork and place in a 9x13x2 pan.
- 5Add enough water to come up to bottom edge of pork (about a half inch). I rinse my frying pan and scrape blackened bits for water.
- 6Cover with foil and bake at 350 for approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- 7Boil the drippings and add a little cornstarch mixed with water to it for gravy. Season with salt & pepper. Good with mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.0
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 854.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 31.3 g