Top Review by knittygrrl
This has become my family's most requested meal. They cannot get enough of it. Plus it's unbelievably easy to make. I did experiment with the time to marinate and found 24 hours is by far the best. It just melts in your mouth. The shortest time I marinated was 1/2 hour and it was still amazing.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix garlic, salt, pepper & thyme in small bowl.
- Rub mixture over tenderloin and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat olive oil over med. high heat. and brown pork on all sides, approximately 7 minute total.
- Remove pork and place in a 9x13x2 pan.
- Add enough water to come up to bottom edge of pork (about a half inch). I rinse my frying pan and scrape blackened bits for water.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for approximately 45 to 50 minutes.
- Boil the drippings and add a little cornstarch mixed with water to it for gravy. Season with salt & pepper. Good with mashed potatoes.