Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I serve this with Chimichurri Sauce oh so yummy. The cook time might not be accurate, as each BBQ differs so much temparature wise. Marinade time not included in prep time.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 -8 ounces pork tenderloin
- Place all ingredients except for tenderloins in a plastic bag.
- Cut tenderloins in half and poke with a fork.
- Place in plastic bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill tenderloins on BBQ on medium heat, basting with marinade every so often until cooked through.
- Let meat rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with Chimichurri Sauce (Recipe #424479 from my recipes).
OMG this is amazing!!! The marinade is so good and gives the meat a wonderful flavor! I marinaded it for 24 hours and then grilled over low heat on my gas grill. It was so flavorful and juicy I didn't need to add any sauce. Will be making this again!!! Made for July Grilling Tag.