A good friend gave me this recipe to make for a dinner party. Everyone loved it & had to have the recipe.
- Mix the first 9 ingredients together.
- Wrap the tenderloin with bacon. Place in a container.
- Pour the marinade mixture over the tenderloins. Cover.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning the tenderloins once.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
- Roast for 2 hours at 300 degrees, basting with marinade every 20 minutes.
- Pork is well done at 170 degrees.
- Time does not include refrigerating overnight.
So good and so easy. I made this for a dinner party. I ended up using two 2 lb. pork roasts. It came out perfectly! I think it is really important to use a covered dutch oven.
I made this the other night for dinner and my family LOVED it!!! It was fantastic! I will definately be making this again!!
What a very nice dinner we had with your pork recipe. I used the grated onions rather than the powder and smoked bacon to wrap it up in. It was so easy to make but it looks like you went to a lot of trouble it's great that you can make a good bit ahead by marinading overnight. I will be making this again I was very impressed with this. Made for My Three Chef's Nov 09