A good friend gave me this recipe to make for a dinner party. Everyone loved it & had to have the recipe.
- Mix the first 9 ingredients together.
- Wrap the tenderloin with bacon. Place in a container.
- Pour the marinade mixture over the tenderloins. Cover.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning the tenderloins once.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
- Roast for 2 hours at 300 degrees, basting with marinade every 20 minutes.
- Pork is well done at 170 degrees.
- Time does not include refrigerating overnight.