Recipe by CaramelPie
A good friend gave me this recipe to make for a dinner party. Everyone loved it & had to have the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated onions (or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 6 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 9 ingredients together.
- Wrap the tenderloin with bacon. Place in a container.
- Pour the marinade mixture over the tenderloins. Cover.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning the tenderloins once.
- Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
- Roast for 2 hours at 300 degrees, basting with marinade every 20 minutes.
- Pork is well done at 170 degrees.
- Time does not include refrigerating overnight.