1/2 Photos of Pork Tenderloin
2 hrs 10 mins
A good friend gave me this recipe to make for a dinner party. Everyone loved it & had to have the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 9 ingredients together.
- 2Wrap the tenderloin with bacon. Place in a container.
- 3Pour the marinade mixture over the tenderloins. Cover.
- 4Refrigerate overnight, turning the tenderloins once.
- 5Place tenderloins on a rack in a roasting pan.
- 6Pour the marinade over the tenderloins.
- 7Roast for 2 hours at 300 degrees, basting with marinade every 20 minutes.
- 8Pork is well done at 170 degrees.
- 9Time does not include refrigerating overnight.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.7 mg
- Sodium 1487.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: