Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
These are very crispy and delicious
Make and share this Pork Tacos ( Crispy Like Carnitas) recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77-1814.36 g pork shoulder
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 9.85 ml adobo seasoning
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml coriander, and annatto such as goya
- 4.92 ml oregano
- salt and pepper, as needed
- 1 lime
- cilantro, white onions, serrano's, cheese, and tomato (all chopped)
- 2 dozen corn tortillas, brushed with corn oil and placed in foil and heated at 2501 hour
- cup pork into large chunks.
- mix all other ingredients together in a small bowl.
- rub mixture all over the pork chunks.
- place in a crock pot
- cook on low 7-9 hours or until very tender.
- place cooked meat on cookie pan in hot oven 450. for about 15 minutes or until crispy.
- place meat on tortillas and top with toppings squeeze lime on top if wanted.