7 hrs 20 mins
Chef susan from Sandpoint,Idaho's Note:
These are very crispy and delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1360.77-1814.36 g pork shoulder
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
- 9.85 ml adobo seasoning
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml coriander, and annatto such as goya
- 4.92 ml oregano
- salt and pepper, as needed
- 1 lime
- cilantro, white onions, serrano's, cheese, and tomato (all chopped)
- 2 dozen corn tortillas, brushed with corn oil and placed in foil and heated at 2501 hour
- 1cup pork into large chunks.
- 2mix all other ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 3rub mixture all over the pork chunks.
- 4place in a crock pot
- 5cook on low 7-9 hours or until very tender.
- 6place cooked meat on cookie pan in hot oven 450. for about 15 minutes or until crispy.
- 7place meat on tortillas and top with toppings squeeze lime on top if wanted.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tacos ( Crispy Like Carnitas)
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1245.2
- Calories from Fat 709
- Total Fat 78.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 241.5 mg
- Sodium 287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 66.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: