Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
An authentic Mexican taco made of thinly sliced, spicy marinated pork (primarily pork shoulder or loin) served on warm corn tortillas with lime, finely chopped onion, cilantro and pineapple.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package McCormick® Tacos al Pastor, Pork Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless pork shoulder, cut into short thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 corn tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Seasoning Mix, vinegar and orange juice in glass dish. Add pork; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Remove pork from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork; cook and stir 7 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve pork in tortillas with chopped cilantro, onion and pineapple.