Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from a chinese friend. The mushrooms are lovely on their own, or as a side dish.
Make and share this Pork Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- 12 large mushrooms
- 200 g pork mince
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 6 small mushrooms, finely chopped
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 -2 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- sweet chili sauce (The amount of sweet chilli sauce to be used is according to your taste. We don't like it too spicy,)
- Remove stems from mushrooms and grill lightly for a few minutes.
- Saute garlic in hot oil, then add pork mince.
- Cook mince until browned, approx, 10 mins.
- Add chopped mushrooms, spring onions, celery and sauces.
- Cook a further 5 minutes.
- Place grilled mushrooms into a baking dish upside down.
- Fill each cup with pork mixture.
- Cook in moderate oven 20 minutes.