Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A nice change from the usual ground beef and rice stuffed peppers.
Make and share this Pork Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly brown ground pork in large frying pan; pour off drippings.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over meat.
- Add cream of celery soup, corn and onions.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane; cook in boiling salted water for 2 minutes; drain.
- Fill pepper halves with meat mixture and place on rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt on both sides of tomatoe slices and place on top of stuffed peppers and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; bake 15 minutes longer.