Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups coarsely chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup minced fresh parsley
- hot cooked noodles
- In a skillet, stir-fry pork in oil for 3-4 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms, onions and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the broth, tomato paste, lemon juice, tarragon and pepper.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Return pork to the pan.
- Combine flour and sour cream; stir into pork mixture.
- Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over noodles.
Very tasty dish, and easy too. I particularly liked the added lemon juice, gave the pork that little bit 'extra' Thanks for posting Mimi!
Generally enjoyed the flavor. Maybe a bit too mushroom
We all thought this was great thanks Mimi. It was quick and easy to cook and tasted really good too! I added a heap more freshly ground black pepper, as I love it in stroganoff and used chicken broth as I worried that the beef broth might be too strong for the pork.