My kids comfort food on a rainy day. Very good to serve with piping hot rice or my "lemon pasta with Sour cream" recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate pork strips in Knorr seasoning, lime juice, garlic, pepper.
- 2Refrigerate overnight and allow flavors to blend.
- 3Next day, Saute onions in butter over a large skillet.
- 4When onions are soft, add in pork strips.
- 5Stir fry till no longer pink and add in the shitake or button mushroom strips that's been drained.
- 6Serve over hot rice or my Lemon pasta with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Strips With Shiitake Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: