- 1 pork tenderloin, cut to strips
- 14.79 ml knorr seasoning
- 14.79-29.58 ml lemons or 14.79-29.58 ml lime juice
- 29.58 ml garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 14.79-29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 226.79 g shiitake mushrooms, strips or 226.79 g button mushrooms, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork strips in Knorr seasoning, lime juice, garlic, pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight and allow flavors to blend.
- Next day, Saute onions in butter over a large skillet.
- When onions are soft, add in pork strips.
- Stir fry till no longer pink and add in the shitake or button mushroom strips that's been drained.
- Serve over hot rice or my Lemon pasta with sour cream.