- 1 pork tenderloin, cut to strips
- 1 tablespoon knorr seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemons or 1 -2 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, strips or 8 ounces button mushrooms, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork strips in Knorr seasoning, lime juice, garlic, pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight and allow flavors to blend.
- Next day, Saute onions in butter over a large skillet.
- When onions are soft, add in pork strips.
- Stir fry till no longer pink and add in the shitake or button mushroom strips that's been drained.
- Serve over hot rice or my Lemon pasta with sour cream.