Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My kids comfort food on a rainy day. Very good to serve with piping hot rice or my "lemon pasta with Sour cream" recipe.
- Marinate pork strips in Knorr seasoning, lime juice, garlic, pepper.
- Refrigerate overnight and allow flavors to blend.
- Next day, Saute onions in butter over a large skillet.
- When onions are soft, add in pork strips.
- Stir fry till no longer pink and add in the shitake or button mushroom strips that's been drained.
- Serve over hot rice or my Lemon pasta with sour cream.
truly tasty pork dish. Will make again!
I brought this to the office and my officemates love it! Will make again next week.