Chef #202082's Note:
I was a college student when I came up with this recipe. (it really was all that I had in the cupboards) Please enjoy My Family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl add the sugar and soy together.
- 2make it more of a marinade sauce than a paste.
- 3add the pork strips and refrigerate at least one hour or over night.
- 4When ready to cook add the extra virgin olive oil (or whatever type of oil you use) to a large skillet brown the pork then remove from the skillet add the tomatoes with green chilli, corn and mushrooms (can use other vegies).
- 5Let them get warm.
- 6In a sauce pan bring the water to a boil then add the rice.
- 7when the veggies are warm add the sauce in the skillet along with the pork.
- 8Put the rice on the bottom of the plate then add the mixture of pork and veggie.
- 9salt and pepper to your liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Strips
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2112.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 5602.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 419.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 157.4 g
- Protein 68.8 g