Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was a college student when I came up with this recipe. (it really was all that I had in the cupboards) Please enjoy My Family loves it.
- In a mixing bowl add the sugar and soy together.
- make it more of a marinade sauce than a paste.
- add the pork strips and refrigerate at least one hour or over night.
- When ready to cook add the extra virgin olive oil (or whatever type of oil you use) to a large skillet brown the pork then remove from the skillet add the tomatoes with green chilli, corn and mushrooms (can use other vegies).
- Let them get warm.
- In a sauce pan bring the water to a boil then add the rice.
- when the veggies are warm add the sauce in the skillet along with the pork.
- Put the rice on the bottom of the plate then add the mixture of pork and veggie.
- salt and pepper to your liking.