Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Transform the ready in 2 minutes ramen noodle soup into a delicious dinner, with tender pork, vegetables. With a orange and ginger flavor.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 package frozen stir fry vegetables
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb boneless pork chop, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Discard 1 packet of flavoring from the soup, Bring pot of water to boil, Add noodles and vegetables. Boil until noodles are cooked through, 2 minutes; then drain.
- Sauce: whisk together orange juice, 1 cup water, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch and 2 flavor packets from ramen.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat Stir in pork, ginger and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is cooked through, 4-5 minutes.
- Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring until thickened, 2-3 minutes. Add Pork; heat, 1 minute. Add noodle mixture and scallions; toss to combine.