Recipe by Lene
This is an extremely nice asian dish
Top Review by 1024830
Yummy! This dish was outstanding and my hubby and I gobbled it up. I used all of the same ingrediants, only using dried chow mein noodles instead of the fresh hokkien. There was a delicious sauce covering this entire dish and that's with me adding more bok choy and bell pepper than what was called for. I shall keep this one tucked away as one of my favorites. Thanks Lene!
- 500 g pork, cut in strips
- 450 g fresh hokkien noodles
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon shredded ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 80 ml rice wine
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 8 asian greens, leaves seperated
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Place noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Stand for 3 minutes or until noodles seperate.
- Heat half the peanut oil in a wok over heat.
- Add half the pork and stir fry for 1-2 minutes till light brown.
- Transfer to plate and cover with foil.
- Repeat with remaining pork.
- Reduce heat to medium, add sesame oil to wok and cook ginger and capsicum for 1 minute.
- Add noodles, soy, hoisin, rice wine, shallots and corriander.
- Cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add pork and bok choy for 2 minutes.
- Serve with sesame seeds.