Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This stir fry is simple to prepare and yummy to the taste buds. Very healthy dish to prepare.
Meat and Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded sliced carrot
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli, broken into bite sized florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine the soy sauce and black bean sauce in a bowl.
- Add the pork strips and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Strain the marinade from the pork into a separate bowl.
- Spray wok with non-stick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
- Add in the peppers, onion, carrots, broccoli and garlic.
- Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove veges from the wok.
- Place pork and marinade in the heated wok and stir fry until the pork is no longer pink (4-5 minutes).
- Add veges back into the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over steamed rice.