Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This stir fry is simple to prepare and yummy to the taste buds. Very healthy dish to prepare.
Make and share this Pork Stir Fry With Black Bean Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Meat and Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded sliced carrot
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli, broken into bite sized florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine the soy sauce and black bean sauce in a bowl.
- Add the pork strips and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Strain the marinade from the pork into a separate bowl.
- Spray wok with non-stick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
- Add in the peppers, onion, carrots, broccoli and garlic.
- Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove veges from the wok.
- Place pork and marinade in the heated wok and stir fry until the pork is no longer pink (4-5 minutes).
- Add veges back into the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over steamed rice.