This stir fry is simple to prepare and yummy to the taste buds. Very healthy dish to prepare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Meat and Marinade
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1Combine the soy sauce and black bean sauce in a bowl.
- 2Add the pork strips and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- 3Strain the marinade from the pork into a separate bowl.
- 4Spray wok with non-stick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
- 5Add in the peppers, onion, carrots, broccoli and garlic.
- 6Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7Remove veges from the wok.
- 8Place pork and marinade in the heated wok and stir fry until the pork is no longer pink (4-5 minutes).
- 9Add veges back into the wok and stir fry for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- 10Serve over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Stir Fry With Black Bean Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.7
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 1139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce