Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
Don't let yourself over heat when cooking a stir fry - i recommend a chilled glass of white wine.
- 500 g pork, cut into strips
- 8 baby bok choy, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded and sliced
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Heat 1 Tbs of oil in a wok.
- Then quickly stir fry the pork in two batches in the wok over a high heat, tossing constantly until light brown.
- Remove to a side plate.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the remaining oil to the wok.
- Cook the onion, garlic and capsicum for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Combine the soy and sugar and mix well.
- Add to the wok with the pork and bok choy, toss gently to combine.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice or noodles.