Recipe by Sage
Tasty stir fry! You can add your favourite vegetables to it make your way.I experimented until I came up with this result.This is great as is for 2 or serve with rice for 4.
- 1⁄2 pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 piece gingerroot (optional)
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced diagonnally
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, cut in strips
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups bean sprouts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cornstarch, soya sauce, vinegar, honey and garlic together.
- Add sliced pork and marinate a few hours:this can be done on the morning; refrigerate.
- Remove meat from marinade.
- Heat wok or large frypan on High.
- Add oil,ginger and pork;stir fry until golden brown. Remove meat.
- Add onion, celery,pepper,mushrooms and broccoli.Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken broth, marinade,pork and beansprouts.
- Stir on High until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Recipe can be easily doubled.