Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
Make and share this Pork Steaks With Squashed Quinoa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 whole pork tenderloin (18.4-ounce)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen Archer Farms® Barley & Red Rice Quinoa Blend with Sea Salt and Olive Oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen Archer Farms® Butternut Squash
- Cut the pork into 1-inch thick slices at an angle to form 8 “steak” medallions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, then add the pork in a single layer. Cook, turning once, until browned and no longer pink in the center, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate and drizzle with the steak sauce.
- To the hot skillet, add the quinoa blend, squash, and 1/4 cup water. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring and scraping the browned bits from the pan, until heated through, about 5 minutes. Divide among serving plates and top with the pork steaks and its sauce.