Recipe by Dreamgoddess
This is one of the Zaar recipes that I adopted. I hope to prepare this one soon and will post any modifications that I make to the recipe.
- 2 tablespoons green olives or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork blade steaks, Pork Steaks should be cut 1/2 inch thick. There should be 4 to 5 of
- 1 pepper (3 Total;There should be 1 Med Pepper of Red, Green and Yellow Sweet Peppers)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat oil and brown steaks over medium-high heat.
- Remove steaks.
- Reduce heat to medium, into skillet, add peppers and garlic and cook 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp tender.
- Stir in tomato, then onion soup mix blended with water, thyme and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Return steaks to skillet and simmer, uncovered, stirring sauce occasionally 25 minutes or until steaks and vegetables are tender.