Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A great recipe for a quick meal. Could be cooked on the BBQ. Good to do after a busy day.
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 pork steaks, butterfly
- In a small bowl combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Place pork medallions on a lightly oiled grill tray, brush with orange mixture.
- Cook under high heat for 5 minutes each side brushing with orange mixture occasionally while cooking.
- Nice served with a simple tossed salad.
The orange flavor really came through. We liked this pretty well. The marinade did not tenderize the pork steaks quite as much as some other recipes we have tried. But it was very flavorful.
Man some of the simplest recipe's are simply the best! I used tangerine's as that was what I had on hand, dried rosemary, other wise followed the recipe. What a nice subtle flavor. Fast, easy, yummy what more could you ask for. Will do this one again. Thanks Latchy!
I marinated pork chops in the sauce for a few hours then grilled them. Very good and very tender. I also opted for Dijon mustard instead of the mustard specified. Great way to use garden rosemary. Thanks for sharing!