Recipe by Latchy
A great recipe for a quick meal. Could be cooked on the BBQ. Good to do after a busy day.
Top Review by Lili's, Rori's & Rainah's Meemaw
The orange flavor really came through. We liked this pretty well. The marinade did not tenderize the pork steaks quite as much as some other recipes we have tried. But it was very flavorful.
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 pork steaks, butterfly
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Place pork medallions on a lightly oiled grill tray, brush with orange mixture.
- Cook under high heat for 5 minutes each side brushing with orange mixture occasionally while cooking.
- Nice served with a simple tossed salad.