Recipe by hottiecj
These really could not be easier and taste out-of-this-world! More of a method than a recipe. I make these all the time and hubby and sons beg for them. Nothing makes them sadder than waiting for the pork steaks to go on sale! LOL! Be sure to use pork steaks and not pork chops. Chops will come out really tough and dry this way.
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle both sides of the pork steaks with the garlic powder, seasoned salt and the pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown steaks in a large skillet, covered, so the juices stay inside.
- When the steaks are seared on both sides, transfer to baking sheets that have been lined in foil and sprayed with Pam.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for 10 more minutes. Check for doneness, and if they are still a little pink inside, bake for 5 minutes more, then serve!