- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large brown onions, halved, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 extra trim pork leg steaks
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1 bunch rocket
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large fry pan on medium.
- Cook onion for 15 minutes till golden, add balsamic, cook further 5 minutes.
- Cook pork steaks in lightly oiled fry pan on high for 2 - 3 minutes each side.
- Toast bread on both sides.
- Place a pork steak on a slice of toast, top with onions and rocket.
- Top with second slice of toast.
- Yum !