A quick and easy dish. You can add in chutney or apple sauce !
Make and share this Pork Steak Sandwiches With Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil in large fry pan on medium.
- Cook onion for 15 minutes till golden, add balsamic, cook further 5 minutes.
- Cook pork steaks in lightly oiled fry pan on high for 2 - 3 minutes each side.
- Toast bread on both sides.
- Place a pork steak on a slice of toast, top with onions and rocket.
- Top with second slice of toast.
- Yum !
Made for a quick dinner last night for us. This made for a delightful dinner. The combination of ingredients, and the flavors really went well with the rye bread. made for Holiday Tag.
Very nice sandwich, DH said 5 stars all the way as he loves grilled pork, grilled onions and rye bread. Made a nice healthy dinner that did not require a lot of work after a very long day at work! Thanks for the tasty post.