Recipe by Creation in Hope
This is a basic recipe that my SIL gave me. It is good and you may want to add things to your taste.
- 3 lbs pork steak, cut into bite sizes (NOT PORK CHOPS!!!)
- 1 (32 ounce) can stewed tomatoes with herbs
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄8 cup dried onion
- 1 (1 lb) bag tortilla
- 16 ounces cheese, bag finely shredded
- 8 ounces sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Pork Steak in Pan.
- Put tomatoes, garlic and onion in food processor and blend.
- When cooked place blended mixture in and simmer.
- When done place on tortillas, put on toppings and eat.
- ALTERNATE COOKING----.
- Blend your mixture as above then throw everything in a crock pot and let it cook on Low 8 hours on High for 4 hours. (These are approximate times).
- The difference is in a pan you will have cubed meat, in a crock pot you will have shredded meat. Many people will only eat one or the other. PERIOD!