1 hr 15 mins
Recipe I grew up with ... pure comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 pork chops, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1 -1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (5 1/4 ounce) jar brown gravy (I use Dynasty Brand found in Asian foods aisle)
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- garlic salt, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1In a large dutch oven kettle, brown pork in oil until cooked through.
- 2Add the white part of the green onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Add 1 cup of water, sliced cabbage, soy sauce, 1/2 jar brown gravy sauce, and other seasonings.
- 4Cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes, until cabbage is tender.
- 5Stir often.
- 6Add remaining onion tops and cook 2 more minutes.
- 7Add the drained noodles and stir, adding more brown gravy sauce so that all noodles are medium brown in color.
- 8Heat through and serve.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Steak & Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.0
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 170.8 mg
- Sodium 394.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: