Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My husband LOVES this pork steak. It is fork tender, tasty & easy to make.
Make and share this Pork Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown steaks on each side.
- While browning, season steaks with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Transfer steaks to a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Sauté the onions and mushrooms in the same skillet.
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, dry soup mix, and mushroom soup; mix together until sauce forms.
- Pour sauce over steaks.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 90 minutes.
Barbara,this recipe is delicious!! It really is fork tender,and my husband says it's a keeper. I changed one thing~~~I must be the only person in the world that dosen't like dry onion soup mix,I used instead a can of french onion soup. I didn't use the water,and the gravy turned out perfect.Oh,I did chop the mushrooms. I want to thank you very much for sharing this recipe.Also thank you for the review on my Chicken Ala Booze.I posted a thank you on the Message Board and Thank You's.But I guess you never check in.Come join in the forum's it's a lot of fun.
Barb this is a fabulous dinner! I made it this weekend for 6 people and everyone commented on it being so tasty and tender. I used fresh mushrooms and just added one extra spoon of Worcestershire sauce do to the extra two servings and it was great. Everyone says thank you for such a great recipe. This is one I'll be doing quite regular when I have company. Thanks for sharing it with me. Chuck
All I can say is O M G!!!! Awesome dish. I used beef cubed steak instead of pork cause that's all I had at the time and it turned out great!! So delicious with the mashed potatoes, Mashed Red Potatoes With Garlic and Parmesan, I fixed with it!!