Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Marinated pork kabobs. I like to use pork tenderloin for this recipe. Easy and yummy!
- 2 lbs boneless pork, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix together all marinade ingredients and place in a sealable plastic bag.
- Add pork cubes, seal and refrigerate for 2 hours (can be more).
- Thread onto skewers.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill over hot coals for 5 minutes, turn and grill another 5 minutes or until done.
Fabulous! I marinated the pork tenderloin pieces for 4 hours and during the last 1/2 hour added mushrooms, red peppers and onions to the marinade. Skewered and grilled - the pork was very tender and tasted wonderful. Served with black beans and yellow rice. Thanks for a great keeper recipe.