Recipe by Lene
This is another great pork recipe.
Top Review by Peter J
Really good! Rather than bake in an oven I cooked in a BBQ with the hood down for around 40 minutes. I really liked the fact the recipe used a decent quantity of everything involved so the cooking method still left plenty of flavour without any extended marination.
- 1 1⁄4 kg pork spareribs
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and oil.
- Brush both sides of the ribs well with the marinade, then place in the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Baste occasionally during cooking with soy sauce and honey mixture.
- Serve with fresh lettuce, tomato and avocado salad.