Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 5 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup catsup
- Season ribs with rosemary, oregano, thyme, salt, pepper and vinegar.
- Place on sheet pan and roast at 325°F for about 1-1/2 hours or until meat separates from the bones.
- Blend honey and catsup, brush on ribs and return to the oven.
The rosemary in this recipe made for a pleasant taste change. We enjoyed these ribs and plan to have them again. I cooked the ribs in slabs for the 1 1/2 hours then cut them into rib sections before adding the sauce and reheating them.
This was great... didn't have vinegar so I used a bit of oil and a bit of lemon juice. I can't wait to make it again!!!