Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
- 1 lb pork
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- Cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cut Onion and Pepper into 1 inch squares.
- Marinate meat and vegetables in remaining ingredients for about 2 hours.
- Alternate meat and vegetables on skewers.
- Broil until lightly browned, about 16 minutes.
Very good. My husband doesn't like pork and I thought maybe this recipe would change his mind, it didn't. But I thought it was delicious. The only change I made was to add 1/2 tsp. dried garlic
Very Good ..Easy Easy..Pork was very tender. I did not change nothing. I do not want to. Just right the way it is. Thank You for another recipe to cook here. Hugs