Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted in response to a recipe request.
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, minced fine
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bamboo shoot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup water chestnut, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb snow peas, tips removed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (1 ounce) package cellophane noodle
- 1 quart oil
- Separate cellophane noodles into four portions.
- Heat 1 quart oil to 375.
- Add noodles one portion at a time to hot oil.
- Remove to paper towels after noodles expand to drain; set aside.
- Heat 3 Tablespoons oil in wok.
- Add meat and stir fry until cooked (approximately 2-3 minutes) Add bamboo shoot and water chestnut; stir fry one minute.
- Add snow peas; stir fry one minute.
- Mix sauce ingredients together and add to wok, stirring until thickened.
- Serve over noodles.