Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A delicious way to serve pork tenderloin. Make sure you have all the traditional taco fixings to serve with these.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced white mushrooms
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 pork tenderloin, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and onion. Cook until tender, about 6 minutes, transfer to a bowl.
- Sprinkle the pork with salt and add to the skillet; sprinkle with cumin seeds.
- Cook over high heat, stirring until the pork is browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in the salsa and mushroom mixture. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and wipe the skillet clean with a paper towel.
- Spray the skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Cook tortillas, one at a time, just until golden on the bottom, about 1 ½ minutes. Place the tortillas, toasted side up on a work surface.
- Spread the pork mixture ( about 2/3 cup) over half of each tortilla and sprinkle with one third cheese.
- Fold the unfilled tortilla half over the filling.
- Spray the skillet with the nonstick spray and set over medium heat.
- Add the tacos to the skillet and cook, turning once with a large spatula, until golden, about 1 minute on each side.