Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 570 calories, 60g protein, 6g net carbs, 31g fat, 175mg cholesterol, 225mg sodium
- Grease inside of crockpot with butter (leave excess inside).
- In large skillet over med heat, warm olive oil; add the onions, thyme, salt, and pepper to the pan and saute until onions are wilted and lightly browned, about 6 minute.
- Turn off heat and add the sherry to the skillet.
- Place the pork cutlets in crockpot; top with onion mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 hours.
- To serve, garnish with shredded cheese.