- 2 lbs boneless pork sirloin tip roast
- 3 large baking potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 2 large onions
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cut all vegetables into one inch cubes/lengths and toss in large bowl with Olive oil, garlic powder, and basil.
- Put vegetables in a large roasting pan. Make a large enough void in the middle to place your roast.
- Sprinkle the outside of the roast with garlic powder and rosemary.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 160.