Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice variation on an old standard.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 pork cutlets, 4 ounces each
- salt and pepper
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth (or chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 teaspoons orange peel
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Cook pork about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cutlets to a serving dish and set aside in oven.
- In same pan, cook star fruit 1 minute per side. Set aside in oven.
- Add broth, orange juice and cream to saucepan; cook until reduced by half.
- Add coriander and orange peel.
- Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon sauce over meat and garnish with star fruit.
- Serve with rice and zucchini, if desired.