Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice variation on an old standard.
Make and share this Pork Scaloppinis With Star Fruit (Carambola) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 200°F
- Melt butter in frying pan over medium heat. Cook pork about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer cutlets to a serving dish and set aside in oven.
- In same pan, cook star fruit 1 minute per side. Set aside in oven.
- Add broth, orange juice and cream to saucepan; cook until reduced by half.
- Add coriander and orange peel.
- Continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon sauce over meat and garnish with star fruit.
- Serve with rice and zucchini, if desired.