Recipe by jonesies
Taken from the Reader's Digest Great Recipes for Good Health Cookbook. If you have time, bread the pork slices 20 minutes in advance and refrigerate to help the breading stick during cooking.
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon coarse grain mustard or 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, sliced 1/4 in thick and pounded thin
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with 3/4 tsp water
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the Dijon and coarse-grain mustards with the honey in a small bowl. Using a pastry brush, spread the mustard-honey mixture on both sides of each pork slice.
- Dip the pork in the egg, then in the bread crumbs to coat both sides.
- Lightly coat a heavy 12 inch skillet with cooking spray and set over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add teh pork and cook about 4 minutes on each side or until crisp and lightly browned.